2017 AEV TraumaHawk Type I Custom X-Series Ambulance
2017 AEV X-Series, Type I, Ambulance
Model: Ford F550, LWB, Diesel, 4×4
Congratulations to the Monarch Fire Protection District located in St Louis County on their delivery of a Type I AEV ambulance, on a Ford F-550 4×4 LWB chassis. This is an X-Series all aluminum interior 176x96x74 conversion. This is a unique design for Monarch with the curbside door forward creating a safer environment and additional space in the Patient compartment.
- Cab to Patient Compartment Intercom System
- Custom Cab Leather seating
- Pro Air combo HVAC with an External Condenser
- Class1 LX1 Multiplex Electrical System
- 20amp Auto Ejects Located on the Front of the Conversion, Rear of the Driver’s Door.
- Liquid Spring Suspension
- 6” inch Body Drop ahead of the rear wheels on both Curbside and Street Side of the Conversion
- Oversized Street Side Mid-Ship Compartment, with Forward Door Stair Chair Storage
- Electrical Over Flow Storage on the back of the Mid-Ship Compartment Wall, Protected by Expanded Metal, with Access Ports to Critical Equipment.
- Whelen M-Series Emergency Lighting
- Federal Mechanical Q siren, along with a Whelen Dual Tone Siren
- SCBA Storage
- Curbside Entry Door Forward of the ALS Compartment
- Custom Squad Bench, with Forward Drawers, & INTRAXX Monitor Mount at the Rear.
- 36” inch wide CPR seat
- CompX 150 eLock for Narcotics Security
- Powder Coated Interior Aluminum Cabinets
- Day Bright Cabinet Lighting in All Interior CabinetsED Feature
- Patient Compartment Privacy Windows in Entry Doors
- Multi-Point Restraints in all Patient Compartment Seating Locations, Provides a Higher Level of Safety
- Stryker Cot Power Load System
- Custom Graphics Design, with Diamond Grade Rear Chevrons
For more information on this vehicle please contact us @ (888)448-8881.